There is a bug in the custom sorting function under the outline mode of Brain 15.0.612.
Hello, I recently upgraded thebrain to version 15.0.612. However, during the usage process, I suddenly discovered that the custom sorting of my ideas in the outline mode was no longer working. The specific situation is as follows: Firstly, my ideas were initially sorted according to the custom settings, followed by the creation time (the oldest); then, when I dragged an idea using the mouse to perform custom sorting, I found that this idea would not stay at the position I wanted but would move along with the mouse, and at this time, my left mouse button had already been released. Finally, this phenomenon only occurred in the outline mode and did not appear in the normal mode or the mind map mode. To add, the operating system I am using is Windows 11.
This was fixed in 15.0.614
-
Marc van Hamersveld
commented
Yes, I have the same outcome after the this update. The manual sorting function doesn't work anymore. This is a huge functional requirement for me, as I sort thougs always this way. Thanks for investigate.