Export Files to Single Folder
When explorting files to folders, it would be great to have a checkbox in the dialogue, in additional to "selected files", for "export to a single folder".
Often when I store files, like papers from a conference, in my megabrain, I store as individual thoughts with one file per thought and the thought reflecting the filename. However, when I export a selection, 99+% of the time, I want to export into a single folder. I can't recall ever wanting to export those conference papers for example into 150 folders each with one file.
I've always just naturally had to select all pdfs, cut them, move them, etc. Can we just have that checkbox option please. Would be super helpful.
(https://forums.thebrain.com/post/export-files-to-single-folder-13846012?pid=1344581628)
This already exists: Select the thoughts containing the attachment. File > Export > Markdown Files. Inside the output folder is a subfolder, "attachments" containing all of the attachments from the selected thoughts.
-
Quen
commented
试了下,的确可以了。但是当想法的附件里面有Markdown附件,这个Markdown附件又有图片内容,这个时候,导出的Markdown附件就不显示图片了。可能我喜欢在附件里加入一些Markdown文件吧。
I tried it, and it does work. However, when the attachment contains a Markdown file, and that Markdown file contains images, the exported Markdown file doesn't display the images. Perhaps it's because I like to include Markdown files in my attachments. -
Spacenexus
commented
Amazing! Thank you for that.